• Reducing the proportion of the abandonment of education among students because of the high costs of the educational process.
• Giving attention and sponsoring the outstanding students and innovators.
• Development of sponsorship project as of grants to loans.
• Spreading the culture of loan for education in the community.
• Spreading the culture of savings.
It is a formula of non-usury loan (without profit). Sheik Al Albani reported from the Prophet (PPUH) as saying “ In the night of travelling to heaven I saw a statement written on the door of Paradise “ Charity equals ten folds while loan equals eighteen folds” I said to Gabriel “ Why is the loan better than charity? He said 'Because the beggar begs and he has something but the borrower does only borrow when he is in need.”